Contest of Belarusian-Serbian scientific and technical projects for 2020 - 2021.
Within the implementation of the Agreement on scientific and technical cooperation of March 6, 1996 between the Government of the Republic of Belarus and the Federal Government of the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, the State Committee on Science and Technology of the Republic of Belarus and the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development of the Republic of Serbia announce a contest of joint Belarusian-Serbian scientific technical projects for 2020-2021 in the following priority areas of cooperation:
- laser technology;
- physical and mathematical sciences;
- agriculture and food;
- energy Saving Technologies;
- ecology and environmental protection;
- chemical technologies.
Applications for the contest are accepted from March 4, 2019 to April 5, 2019.
The SCST asks to send applications for a competitive selection in accordance with the Regulations on International Scientific and Technical Projects carried out within international treaties of the Republic of Belarus, approved by the Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of August 13, 2003 No. 1065 (a set of forms is attached).
We remind you that the application must contain:
- a business plan prepared in accordance with the established procedure (for projects aimed at creating and / or mastering new technologies and / or types of products (works, services);
- written obligations of the state customer and / or other interested in the practical use of the results of research and development obtained during the implementation of the project (for applied projects);
- written obligations of the state customer and / or other interested in the participation in financing project costs in the amount of not less than 50 percent of the total amount of funds planned for these purposes (for projects in which it is planned to carry out developmental and technological works);
- a copy of the cooperation agreement with a foreign partner organization.
At the same time, we inform that in accordance with the Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of May 22, 2015 No. 431 “On the Order of Functioning of the Unified System of State Scientific and State Scientific and Technical Expertise”, it is also necessary to submit an act of expert examination of the organization implementing the project to the SCST.
Please send the completed forms with a cover letter from the state customer of the project no later than April 4, 2019 in printed (in triplicate) and electronically in pdf-format with recognition (on CD-ROM).
Project materials are sent with a covering letter of the supervising agency.
The contact person is Svetlana Zhorzhevna Loznikova,tel. +375 17 2840751.