Contest of Belarusian-Pakistani science and technology projects for 2019-2021
The State Committee on Science and Technology of the Republic of Belarus (hereinafter - SCST) and the Ministry of Science and Technology of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan announce a joint contest of the Belarusian-Pakistani scientific and technical projects for 2019-2021 in the following priority areas of the bilateral Belarusian-Pakistani cooperation within the implementation of the Agreement on cooperation in the field of science and technology of May 29 2015 between the Government of the Republic of Belarus and the Government of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan:
- Material Science and Engineering;
- Agriculture and biotechnology;
- Medicine and pharmacy;
- Energy and energy saving;
- Information and communication technologies;
- Standardization, testing system development and quality assessment;
- Industrial chemistry and mineral exploration;
- Water management technologies;
- Mining technologies;
- Environmental protection;
- Laser technology and photonics.
Applications for the contest are accepted from January 14, 2019 to April 15, 2019.
The SCST asks to send applications for a competitive selection in accordance with the Regulations on International Scientific and Technical Projects carried out within international treaties of the Republic of Belarus, approved by the Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of August 13, 2003 no. 1065 (a set of forms is attached).
We remind you that the application must contain:
- a business plan prepared in accordance with the established procedure (for projects aimed at creating and / or mastering new technologies and / or types of products (works and services);
- written obligations of the state customer and / or other interested in the practical use of the results of research and development obtained during the implementation of the project (for applied projects);
- written obligations of the state customer and / or other interested parties for the participation in the financing of the project costs in the amount of not less than 50 percent of the total amount of funds planned for these purposes (for projects supposing the implementation of research and development works);
- a copy of the cooperation agreement with a foreign partner organization.
At the same time, we inform that in accordance with the Enactment of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of May 22, 2015 No. 431 “On the Functioning of a Unified System of State Scientific and State Scientific and Technical Expertise”, it is also necessary to submit an act of expert examination of the implementing organization of the project to the State Committee on Science and Technology.
Please send the completed forms with a covering letter from the state customer of the project no later than April 15, 2019 in print (in triplicate) and electronically in pdf-format with recognition (on a CD-ROM).
Project materials are sent with a covering letter to the supervising agency.
The contact person: Svetlana Zhorzhevna Loznikova, tel. +375 17 2840751.